Thursday, May 1, 2008

Exclusive Look at DeShawn Stevenson's iTunes Selections


Through some seriously investigative means, the DCO was able to find DeShawn Stevenson's personal computer and instead of checking for and posting incriminating stuff like most blogs do according to Buzz Bissinger, we decided instead to post his iTunes playlist. Interesting choice of songs here, not necessarily because of that whole rap-troversy that follows this series, with the diss song, and the subsequent response song, etc, but because of the lyrical content of this, which is apparently, the only song in DeShawn's playlist:


Say hello
To the bad guy
Hello
They say i'm a bad guy
I come from the bottom
But now i'm mad fly
Hello
They say i'm a menace
That's the picture they paint
Hello
They say a lot about me Let me yell ya what i ain't
Hello
They say i'm a bad guy
Say Hi to the bad guy
Hello
I come from the bottom But now i'm mad fly
They say i'm a menace That's the picture they paint
They say a lot about me Let me tell ya what i ain't
Say hello
Hello
Ay, ay,
They say a lot about me
Let me tell you what i ain't



Pertinent lyrics, no?

No comments: